Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Chop chop!

I knew it would happen one day - the mom hair. I got to where I could no longer stand Chase tugging on it while he nursed, so one night last week, I asked the hairdresser to chop it off. What I hadn't entirely counted on was losing the last of my blonde hair. I've always been blonde, from my days as a towheaded toddler, through gloriously golden teenaged years, and finally into my highlighted 30's. Now? Mouse brown. ugh.

It's taken me a week, but I like it now. Or maybe I've just gotten used to it. Either way, I no longer bash my neck when brushing my hair, and I've figured out the right amount (much less!) of shampoo to use. Still working on the styling. I figure by the time I figure that out, it will be time to cut it again!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

It looks so good!

I've had some exposure to mice recently, so I can say on good authority: their hair is actually much darker.

Anonymous said...

you look fabu!!
xo k